Web Design Maintenance
Keep It Up!
Why you should maintain your website?
There are several reasons why you should opt to keep your website maintained. The number one thing to keep in mind is to align the maintenance with your goals. This will help you stay current and not attempt to “catch up”. We help you ask those questions essential to growth. Maintaining your website is vital to continuing to connect with your audience and best serving them so that you can reach the goals established.
Imagine if you were in a relationship be it friendship or romantic, and you talked to that individual for several months. A great foundation was set, vision was seen, everything was great. After that initial phase what if you just stopped communicating and making any effort. Over time the relationship would dwindle and eventually die. Be proactive, not reactive
What you gain.
By consistently updating your website you can
- Better Search Engine Optimization & Results
- Consistent New Content
- Better serve your clients by creating an environment that easily serves them
- Keep up with latest technological advances (mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop, higher resolutions, etc)
This can lead to increase in revenue, better customer experience, more web traffic. better retention rate and so much more. So keep it up and keep it fresh.
FORWARD Designs offers great web design maintenance plans for our clients. If interested by sure to reach out to us. Existing clients feel free to let us know in your client portal.
What Is Included In The Plan
- Monthly Updates Include
- SEO recommendation & review
- SEO update
- Renaming pages or files for optimization
- Monthly Website Analytics sent straight to your mailbox
- Adding, Updating or Deleting
- Sitemap modifications or generation
- Modification to headers or footers
- Hourly consultation to discuss updates and offer recommendations
- 12 month check up and review on growth, progress, and goal reaching
3-7 Business Day Turn Around on all services listed unless other wise expressed in writing
*content must be provided by client. We can provide content but an additional fee will be incurred.
Some tips & advice
Looking for a website that will yield results and offer a solution. Feel free to look at our website design process, portfolio, and reach out to us for your design needs. Look FORWARD to hearing from you.